This page contains a collection of worked examples using the
survsimStata package. Examples are loosely grouped into areas, and may appear in more than one area.
help survsimto access the summary help file, which documents all the available commands and options.
If you have an example you’d like to contribute, then please get in touch.
Survival (time-to-event) analysis
- Proportional hazards survival data [TBA]
- Interval-censored survival analysis
- Parametric survival model with a frailty/random intercept [TBA]
- Parametric survival model with random coefficients [TBA]
- Three-level survival models - IPD meta-analysis of recurrent event data
Joint longitudinal-survival models